New Indian currency and the Common man
Many people say that this move by Modi government is affecting the common man more than the one who has hoarded black money. They say, this should have been done without affecting the common man.
But the common man is part of the system that created black money.
1. Common man is the one who goes and gets his groceries from a retail shop for cheaper price, knowing that the retail shop hardly pays any tax at all.
2. Common man is the one who prepares fake rental agreements and shows it as proof for HRA.
3. Common man is the one who pays bribe (through black money) to a government official, just to make out work easier.
4. Common man is the one who accepted Rs. 500/1000 (Black money) from both political parties that are contesting elections.
5. Common man is the one who purchases a product without bill, to save money (thereby creating black money)
6. Common man is the one gives maamool (black money) to the police for keeping their illegal shops
7. Common man is the one who offers bribe (black money) to the police for drunk and drive, not wearing a helmet, etc. instead of paying heavy fines at the court.
8. Common man is the one who saves money little by little and purchases property and registers for under market value to save money (thereby creating black money)
9. Common man is the one who gives donation (Black money) to a private school who won’t give a bill
10. Common man is the one who doesn’t even understand that he is entitled to far more privileges than he/she is currently receiving, which is drastically reduced to corruption/black money
11. Common man is the one who complains about the corrupt system but doesn’t take any steps to correct the system, but instead keeps on playing the blame game.
12. Common man is the one who is complaining now that this Bold step is causing inconvenience to them.
13. Common man is the one who justifies all these acts saying politicians are corrupt, so we can be corrupt too.
So I am asking how can one cleanup a system that you and me (Common Man) are an integral part of?
So to the common man of India, my message is “Bear the pain now and reap the gain in the future!”
You can also share your own opinions on new Indian currency change and it’s impact on common man in the comment below. Anyway thank you for stopping by. Meet you soon with next article, visit again…☺☺☺